|Categories||Admin Jobs York, Job Vacancies York, Office Jobs York|
|Salary||£18,000 to £23,000|
We are currently looking for a confident, resilient and outgoing person looking for a career in Client Account Management due to recent growth at a market leading York based company.
Working for a leading company in its sector, you will need to have an interest in technology and software programmes, while having the confidence to account manage and support your clients within your very own existing portfolio.
It is a very exciting time to join this established company who have a fresh approach to working, with extensive growth plans currently and in the future, superb modern officers, brilliant training and plenty of opportunities to progress your career.
Your role will include the following;
• Delivering outstanding account management to all existing clients within your client portfolio on a daily basis.
• Developing and maintaining relationships with existing clients through meetings, calls and emails.
• Attend client meetings throughout the UK when required to update on services and build strong lasting relationships with key stakeholders.
• Managing client cases from start to finish taking strong ownership through to successful completion
• Occasionally joining the on-site support function team to assist with technical advice and queries.
As the successful candidate for this market leading company, you will be working within a relaxed, forward thinking environment that gives you a fantastic base to be successful and progress your career.
It is desirable that the candidate is a recent graduate, with a strong academic background, however this is not essential. Relevance to similar work experience would be very beneficial, with outstanding written and verbal skills required.
Appointment to this role includes access to an excellent pension scheme, free parking, 20 days holiday plus bank holidays and a wide range of staff benefits including child and eye care vouchers.
Closing date for applications is the 3rd April; First stage Interviews week commencing 2nd April with the Second stage from the 9th April onwards.